Now This Making Sampling look Bad

A

AudioCzar

Jim Guthrie & Lil Wayne | Sample & Example | Hip Hop Is Read

Well Basically That New Weezy & Drake "She Will" is Clearly Sampled From Jim Guthrie "the cloud"

and the producer t minus is lying his ass off saying its his work 100 when its NOT

that Jim Guthrie track came out a few months back so its pretty fresh this is also another reason

sampling new music is lame when you could just recreate the sound (in most cases this being one of them ) i was playing around with stock ableton sounds and came close to remaking the first little part i was just a off on the patterns but the sounds are close.

so t minus is basically Stealing since has failed to even give credit Thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care how people make their beats... if it sounds good, then thats all that matters to me. (I can't stand people who take credit for stuff they didn't do though)

This sounds like pointless hate honestly. Who cares when it came out, the beat is sick. The song itself? Not so much.

Guthrie will get his sample credit.

He could have replayed the part he wanted to sample then he would not be lying then. It really doesn't matter nor would I worry about them because I am not getting paid to worry about.

Lol. He replays them though.

Most of the time he doesn't. He used to be big on using sample cds and sampling middle eastern music in the late 90s early 2000s. He looped an orchestral song for We need a resolution. He jacked some dude flat out period from the UK for one of those Nelly Furtado tracks a few years ago. I wanna say the song was Say It Right. If you do a google search you can find all kinds of stuff Timbaland has been caught sampling. Hes in court as we speak for sampling Big Pimpin and not getting the proper clearance. Besides the fact that his gear list especially in the 90s was nothing more than a Mo Phat module and an ASR10. The mophat isn't the most indepth rack mount though it has dope drums in it. He was sampling his ass off then too.

Back