Nobody Can Name This Sample

After searching your page for 3 minutes and not finding any music, who really cares? I know it's not your fault...those sites suck.

ya that beat sounded ugly no offense. the (i don't know what instrument that is) hits sounded awful. only chop beyond recognition or whatever if it sounds decent.

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh that beat is dope. don't listen to these clowns man, they are stuck in some little squares somewhere in canada, in fact no, colorado!!!!

either way, sick at it man, u got mad skills. people don't get us man....

LAProDuctions said:
On the first track "So Serious" we chopped it up so much........even the most trained ear couldn't guess what it is.

We should see if anyone can guess it

www.myspace.com/hearlavenow
it sounds like" eye of the tiger" off of Rocky but it could be something else

Last edited by a moderator:
Your track sounds ok.You need to compress your vocals a little.You've definetly got the voice for rap.Keep it up.

the truthe™ said:
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh that beat is dope. don't listen to these clowns man, they are stuck in some little squares somewhere in canada, in fact no, colorado!!!!

either way, sick at it man, u got mad skills. people don't get us man....

Good looks...u gotta a link to any of your stuff

this is how u twist and disguise... u chop long portions... play different parts of the melody, then filter that with echo and modulation. "fiesta" and "dubble up" are the same sample chops... also applied this method to Suez and Beethoven. holla!

http://www.myspace.com/slikdarelic

da relic

Last edited:
Muzak Producer said:
OMG,he did not post that beat !

F*ck yea he did

and whoever posted that it sounds like eye of the tiger....ima co sign that one....if it its.......there goes your "even the best trained ear cant tell what THIS is" but i could be wrong...but i dont give a fid-uk ....but it does sound like the guitar hit from the eye of the tiger

That beat is wack, vocal is kind of OK, the beat does suck tho, drum weak as ****, sounds like a straight MP3 lift and loop, have no idea what the sample is but you basically might as well have used a synth patch to play that 3 note melody, it would have sounded better, what was the point of sampleing that?????

twinings said:
That beat is wack, vocal is kind of OK, the beat does suck tho, drum weak as ****, sounds like a straight MP3 lift and loop, have no idea what the sample is but you basically might as well have used a synth patch to play that 3 note melody, it would have sounded better, what was the point of sampleing that?????

haha once again twinings is prat! dude how could u say it sounds like a straight mp3 lift and loop when:

1) it aint a looped sample.
2) THE WHOLE SONG IS AN MP3, so why go on like u could tell if it was sampled from a record or mp3 or even a ****in tv show.

ANYWAY:

3) what is the point in asmpling that??? maybe he cant program synths well & objects to presets. maybehe LIKES how the sample sounds, maybe he cant play keys?

if u dont dig it dont dig it. if u think the dudes a **** then fair enuff, but seriously man, i mean serious dont diss a dudes music for this ****, & definately not in the jerk-off destructive way that u did. especially when u aint postin ur ****...

Truthe (sic) I could have predicted you would respond to my post within 30 seconds......to each their own my friend, Im just saying the beat is wack to me, its just not good in any way at all, the raps I do however think were pretty good and said so, maybe the guy should focus on his MC'ing NB he invited this with a ridiculous post in the first place, who gives a damn where that stab was sampled from, could be anywhere buts its not like he cleverly disguised a loop or something...feel me? also my **** in MP3 dont sound like that, thats was just straight up bad quality no doubt caused by poor quality samples. The Truth

TRANSLATION: he cant do better & he apologizes. dude just say it in future "im useless & i apologize" thas all it takes, & id like to think ive responded within 20 seconds this time. the truthe™

Dont know how you read an apology into that post cos it sure wasn't one, that beat sucks, your beats no doubt suck as well if you think thats an example of a good beat

The melody sequencing for IM GONNA is damn near the same as So Serious...But you didn't "chop the ****" out of the sample, you just snatched a stab and zoned it across the keys or pads and constructed the melody...There's like one sample save for the drums which are dope but could have had a little more interesting layout...

Alltogether it's a good beat, yeah...But after hearing IM GONNA, they both sounded a little alike in construct...I didn't hear but one sample used really, just in the form of a simple melody...

Keep it up and polish the flow...

i dont know the whole thing but i know u sampled some part of the just blaze video i realized the "aww yeah" in the beggining

Back