New to producing how to get sample to sound less "Loopy"

hey guys just dove into the world of producing about a month ago, have been rapping and recording for years just never thought about producing.

just jumped in to sample based production to start off as I would have no Idea where to start.

I sampled the beginning of this old school track with a bit of eery piano I really liked, and I'm pretty sure I have it looped pretty clean mind you this is my THIRD beat I have ever tried making so go easy on me if you think it is sloppy. I laid a few closed and open hats and a basic drum beat on my pads and I like the overall sound (Besides the quality of sample Not sure where to get other then youtube) but I only had 1 Bar which I liked so I looped it then I laid a variation at the end to the second bar, Flipped the keys a bit. but It still sounds Awfully loopy. Is there any tricks you guys use when you run into this?

Also i'm in logic X and can't figure out how to change the pitch of the sample if I wanted. Let me know if you guys think It sounds alright. i sampled the Flipped notes to my midi and played them at the End of the second bar but it doesn't play all the way through, Does anyone know how to time stretch a midi note to fill that gap?

heres a few bars of it:
View attachment EnBeez - %22untitled%22.mp3

Chop the loop.
You've got a tight loop, take it apart (into separated sections), rip it to bits and mess with the order of replay on those smaller parts.
If you chop it into 8 (or 16) parts you don't nessecerily have to use all 8 (or 16) parts as part of your flip.
Just create a groove that gets you fired up!
That groove can be anywhere from 1-bar to a whole track (if you're wanting to play it live)... I usually track either 2 or 4 bar parts; sometimes 8's but there's no hard and fast rule!!

The actual chopping takes a bit of practice (how much can depend on your method - I use Maschine and the workflow is very quick to pick up IMO) but stick with it as the creative possibilities are truly immense!

It's great taking part of a track you think is dope already and being able to make something totally different out if it...
Sampling is definitively for lovers of music.

Back