New Digging/Beat making movie I made

yo jacpot. This is Fire from mpc-forums. Video is sick man, i want that hubert laws record!

nice one~!! Jac
inspire some more newbies like me with some more yo~!
ima go and diiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg~!! :monkey:

Yo so no body else watched the movie?? pretty quiet in these forums. We need more samplists

ill video man... i liked it... that's why the chop function on the mpcs are so ill....

is it instrumentals? when it drops post a topic about it in the hip hop/rap forum so all the hip hop heads here will be able to peep it

Yo the beat was hot as soon as I heard the sample on the turntable I know it was going to be fire I know you got some more samples on the other records you brought.

How much did you pay for that stand for the mp because i been trying to find one for my 2k.

jacpot said:
Yo so no body else watched the movie?? pretty quiet in these forums. We need more samplists

I just did a movie yesterday....got it coming soon.

As for the beat, I liked it overall, only because i heard what it COULD be. If the drums had a little more attitude, you'd be set. The biggest issue i have is that your chops aren't as clean....they dont "flow"...it SOUNDS chopped up, u feel me? If you clean that up and give the drums a little swagger, and a ill bassline, the track is money.

Back