New Beatmaking Video Dj Psycro From Germany

D

Dj Psycro

LAST WEEK I GET AN RECORD DEAL AS AN PRODUCER IN GERMANY...

i wanna thank this side, because this side help me a lot this last year to make my skillz as an producer hotter... thank YALL...

good luck YALL in the future music carrer....

and with an beatmaking video from me i will you show you family love here....

here the link:

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=psycro78

peace

that was a hot beat and video !I did'nt know some beatmakers sell beatz for 4000 $I may sound dumb,but i'm 14,i'm still learning.:o :o

thanx

thank yall... for the nice comments...

peace my fam:hello:

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on the signing
the was hot and good video
nice to see some good beatmakers from europe (im from bosnia)

nothin special

FADERPHYSICS said:
what was the record you were sampling from?

nothin special!!!

i sampling everything man... but most samples are unknown records that i buy on an flea market... i think flea market is the right word... i mean on the street where you can buy old used records...

dont understand me wrong.... but most producers have they secrets what kind of records they sampling... find you own way... but i give you an tip...

most people looking always on the I-NET for samples... but this samples are mostly already used...

hope i can help you with my answer peace....

Dj Psycro said:
nothin special!!!

i sampling everything man... but most samples are unknown records that i buy on an flea market... i think flea market is the right word... i mean on the street where you can buy old used records...

dont understand me wrong.... but most producers have they secrets what kind of records they sampling... find you own way... but i give you an tip...

most people looking always on the I-NET for samples... but this samples are mostly already used...

hope i can help you with my answer peace....

Ausgezeichnet, mein Freund!!!

Back