Need your thoughts!

Alpha_Spec

What up fp fam. I know this isn't the right forum for this but this is where I spend most of my time on this thread. I have been away from fp for a couple weeks I had some issues to deal with. But since I been back I been working on overdrive to get my blog up and running. So the reason I made a topic about this is because I want to invite all of you to check it out and give me some feedback on the site. I designed all the graphics including background. So if you could check it out, and possibly subscribe I will appreciate it greatly. Also for you efforts there are some downloads on there with some kits and refills a few of them came from here probably over a year ago. So let me know what you think!

The link to the site is...
Http://www.alphasbeats.blogspot.com

Once again thanks for the effort everyone!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Anybody???

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Anybody???

looks cool. If I were you I wouldnt push this to producers to follow it likely wont happen. set this up as a personal dot com and get rappers on there to buy beats

Yea man thanks I do want to attract artists lol buut figured id share it with the fp fam to get some feed back... if anyone decides to show support lol gotta break the seal some how lol but thanks for the feed back man

Back