Need sample and song ID

M

m21m

Anyone know name of the sample what is used here?

I think i have it, but cannot remember name of it.
Also maybe someone know another song where this sample also is used, if i remember right on that other song mc in intro part at end of the line said - ....... i wake up or just wake up lol I hope you understand what i mean.

samples Give Me Just Another Day by The Miracles
used by Young Jeezy- Mr 17.5
used by Marco Polo and Torae -But Wait
used by Kam Moye - Forever Fresh

Last edited:
Thanks for sample ID
But none of those songs are what i am thinking.

Everyone is correct. I actually didn't know this had been used except of Jeezy when I made it. Then from the time it got into the artist hands to when it was actually released was quite a bit. In retrospect, I wouldn't have shopped this beat but people don't seem to mind as much as I do. My flip was obviously very basic.

Everyone is correct. I actually didn't know this had been used except of Jeezy when I made it. Then from the time it got into the artist hands to when it was actually released was quite a bit. In retrospect, I wouldn't have shopped this beat but people don't seem to mind as much as I do. My flip was obviously very basic.

Oh i didn't know that you also are on FP, i think your flip is good - been listening to that song at least 15 times.

Still cannot remember that another song what i think i am heard.

Oh i didn't know that you also are on FP, i think your flip is good - been listening to that song at least 15 times.

Still cannot remember that another song what i think i am heard.

I'm not that active lately, I actually found this from youtube. I like the board but so many people moved on.

Is someone able to share the sample in good quality. I wanted to buy it from itunes but my account is only working for german store.

Peace

The Kickdrums also used this sample for a remix they made "Hov is back".. i like their version the best, theyre real dope

Back