In need of Native American Samples Chants/Flutes

juse

I need some for a client and my damn bandwidth is too slow for me to do any quality searching!!!

I know we're not allowed to post links to sample sites so if anyone has any of their own, please be so generous to offer.

you could have had them already

Google exactly what you asked and you'll find some or better yet, use youtube to search the same thing, convert the youtube vid to mp3 or wav whatever you like and start chopping...better that way too, you'll get original samples that people may have never used, probably never have actually.

I need some for a client and my damn bandwidth is too slow for me to do any quality searching!!!

I know we're not allowed to post links to sample sites so if anyone has any of their own, please be so generous to offer.

Like this?

Ya, another option, if you don't wwant to get involved in illegal sampling-- PM me here (I've been scolded for posting a bot-disguised e-mail address), and I can do a short session for you and send files or a CD. Have the drums, percussion, and Native American flute... Just give me a tempo.

GJ

could find a good amount on youtube by typing in 'first nation music' or something of the like.
pow wow is also a good keyword (for chants/drums), OST's are probably a good bet.

and....i didn't read the op...not really much i could do to help in that regard.

Last edited:
could find a good amount on youtube by typing in 'first nation music' or something of the like. pow wow is also a good keyword (for chants/drums), OST's are probably a good bet.and....i didn't read the op...not really much i could do to help in that regard.
thank you man, I can't think of good key words or phrases when i'm searching. i just type in google "native american chants" "navajo chants"i will try first nation music. what also sucks is that the bandwidth in my area is really messed up due to technical problems with my ISP so I can't really do any quality searches.

Ya, another option, if you don't wwant to get involved in illegal sampling-- PM me here (I've been scolded for posting a bot-disguised e-mail address), and I can do a short session for you and send files or a CD. Have the drums, percussion, and Native American flute... Just give me a tempo.

GJ

I would love that, especially for the Native American flute. I'm trying to not spend any money on this custom production though lol. I couldn't ask you to do this service for free as I don't know what I can offer in return.

I'm looking for some Native American Adlib type chants so in case I can't find a good sample, I can at least use vsti's and just use the chants for some style.

Back