Need more samples like this

wtf does everyone these days just want you to hand them shit on a platter? There's a million samples on this forum alone....try looking around jeez.

edlover.jpg

Last edited:
nigguh skip yo ass. just lookin for some suggestions.

LOL Yaw are funny as hell but i see where both yaw are comin from the sample is hard i never really listened to lenny kravitz i hear like 3 different beats in this one sample but if i come across any samples like this i got you dude.

I just stay out them soul bin's at the shop. ... . .. been really only sampling prog, and psych rock for the last year and 1/2.... but thats just me....

Bottom line....
dig harder c'mon son!!!

Dudes here wait for someone to dig it up for them.. smh
Missing out on the fun part.

Last edited:
^ gotta co-sign with jyri and rest of the dudes here.. there's no idea on beatmaking if youre too lazy to dig up few samples. get your hands dusty bro !! or do some e-diggin or whatever.

i searched over 1 year on those "rare asian soul samples 5" that someone posted here awhile back. and eventually found 3 of those i.d.'s. not on blog sites but asian online record stores with audio preview on them. need to do some work sometimes..

Last edited:
i my opinion they didnt flip this right on that jeezy joint....sample's hard tho...

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

post the audio if u can, people might wanna flip it....like me

Back