need help sampling into my mpc renaissance.

SimpleBeats

so i just got a turntable just to listen to vinyl so i can sample to them. I also bought an RCA cable and i connected that cable to both my turntable and my mpc renaissance. when i hit record sample i hear the sample but very low. im new to this so i dont know what else i have to do and ive tried looking online and nothing has helped me so far. also my turntable does not have the thing you need to connect the ground wire if that matters. the turntable i bought was Numark PTO1USB Turntable. im not sure if i can use this turntable how i want which is to sample straight into my turntable. any suggestions on what i should do? thanks for the help.[h=1][/h]

so i just got a turntable just to listen to vinyl so i can sample to them. I also bought an RCA cable and i connected that cable to both my turntable and my mpc renaissance. when i hit record sample i hear the sample but very low. im new to this so i dont know what else i have to do and ive tried looking online and nothing has helped me so far. also my turntable does not have the thing you need to connect the ground wire if that matters. the turntable i bought was Numark PTO1USB Turntable. im not sure if i can use this turntable how i want which is to sample straight into my turntable. any suggestions on what i should do? thanks for the help.[h=1][/h]
you may have to turn up the built in soundcard the renaissance has. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIduIkYNes

Back