My Second Beat (Tryed Improving on what u said)

T

The Dj Reaper

well this is my second beat and i tried making it not to repititive

so check it and tell me whats up

thanks alot everyone

im really not sure but i loved her voice and how she medlodies it out lol

i found it wathcing a movie lol

nice...but i think you should make the drums a tiny bit louder and add a bassline somewhere in there......but overall i liked it

naw drums are some drums i have on my pc i downloaded a while back and all i used was fruity loops and acid pro ....

3rik i dunno i tried using som,e bass sounds i got but it just wouldn't go with it so i didn't add one

could u maybe add a bassline to it and reup it so i can check it out and see how i should of done it

thats nice right there homeboy that sample is nice i a gotta foreign records from my local record store that you inspired me on that one homeboi!!!!!

thanks man u should sample that **** and up it here in this thread

i love middle eastern music...the track is pretty good. I love the snare. Could u send me that kit (through pm). And i think u should've accented the strings (sounds like their strings (as in violins and sh!t)).

xplicityoungin said:
i love middle eastern music...the track is pretty good. I love the snare. Could u send me that kit (through pm). And i think u should've accented the strings (sounds like their strings (as in violins and sh!t)).

sounds a lil like 707 drums. You can get em with the FL demo.

i like it, the sample is nice. but your drumline is weak. if you put more stuff in it, make it more heavier and all that, it would break dudes in half

honestly? i'll add a bassline, some strings, play around with the hi hats, and maybe some cymbals. overall, nice beat, though.

Back