For my samplers.what do you think..

BJORN-G

Do you think it is possible for me to make a download that people would buy.lets say 50gb of wax..yes records from my collection..50 gbs for 100 bucks do you think theres a future in that...i wouldent pay but im ghetto and i have alot of samples but not to good on the computer so thanks for reading and go to my reverbnation
search bjorn-g theres like 4 or 5 acapellas at the very bottom of my page its wourth it for sure my acapellas are price less so if you like these lets talk i also trade acapellas so hit me up.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a future for that at all!! Why pay 100 bucks when you can get it for free on the internet?

I don't think there is a future for that at all!! Why pay 100 bucks when you can get it for free on the internet?
because that requires effort that people just dont want to put forth. find an easier way to get samples and make it cheap and people will jump on it.

theres people with money..

and people i think would like to just load up off wax sounds on cf card press load and have over like 1000 samples at anytime real easy and fast..thnx yo

Honestly, it's not really a good idea, considering people make blogs and post their personal vinyl rips up for a "freeview" aka "if you like it, buy it", but nobody ever really does go to buy it. You can make an extensive collection without spending a dime, by just downloading from blogs and torrents.

Last edited:
take it from someone who has over 200 gb of samples from blogspots. theres no future in it.......

there are blogs for soul music. blogs for rock. blogs for brazilian jazz......blogs for every genre known to man! they all have hundreds of records ripped and ready for download.

about 2 months ago. a member in here posted over 2gb of vinyl rips for free download.

im not tryna discourage or hate........jus saying why is someone gonna pay you for what is easily free?

Last edited:
well

take it from someone who has over 200 gb of samples from blogspots. theres no future in it.......

there are blogs for soul music. blogs for rock. blogs for brazilian jazz......blogs for every genre known to man! they all have hundreds of records ripped and ready for download.

about 2 months ago. a member in here posted over 2gb of vinyl rips for free download.

im not tryna discourage or hate........jus saying why is someone gonna pay you for what is easily free?

for some it isint so easy plus theres alot of new people always getting mpcs if only they already had 50 gbs of ill **** already choped with instructions how to install...

are you gonna get a liscenced agreement from all the labels you have in ur archive too re distribute there material?

Last edited:
Thats like a dolar for at least 10 albums, thats cheap.

Back