MPC or Maschine VS Midi controller for Sample beats

Wassup y'all, New producer here that's been working with a midi controller and logic X, Getting better everyday and learning more but I wanted to get your guys opinions.

I know there has been other topics like this before But there has been a lot of new hardware and software coming out lately so I want to know what is in your guys workflow. What makes everything go faster, What piece just has those dope sounds etc.

The machine studio is on sale until the end of this month, This thing looks ****ing boss and for 200$ off right now at 799$ It is looking like I could add this sexy little thing to my inventory if it will make things run even smoother.

So back to the topic .... What is The biggest PROS and CONS of Just a midi controller (I currently have MPK249 Which has 16 pads and 49 keys) Vs A Full integrated controller (W.e its called) With it's own sounds and editing built in. MAINLY the New machine studio If y'all have it but MPCers are welcome to reply as well.

Do any of you use the machine with logic or is this new machine software better? Did your workflow Improve switching from DAW to a Hardware piece or vice versa. And finally Do you think this will be good for a new producer or am I fine where I'm at. I know the equipment doesn't make the producer But this piece of hardware seems to have a lot of dope built in features. Let me know what you guys think!

Back