Mpc 3000

D

Desaveo

Can you load .WAV files or .AIFF files onto the MPC 3000, or is it just .snd files? Can you save a sample in soud forge as a .snd file and then load it into the MPC 3000? Thanks for any help.

I'm pretty damn sure you can't load WAV or AIFF files on mpc 3000. i don't know about sound forge, but this program will probably get some wav files into snd format and vice versa.

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/awave_win95/

Or you can spend alot of time and sample the actual playback into the emm pc

Damn.How do I even load sounds in there.Can you just sync em from the comp to there?Cuz I got one and I'm thinking bout gettin a zip drive but If I can just sync samples in there I'll do that.How would I transfer my beat fro mthe MPC to the comp or on a CD.

yeah that's the thing. mpc 3000 is old. I pretty much doubt you have any SCSI interface, but you could supposedly hook up the mpc 3000 to a hard drive by scsi. then your only other option is floppy disks. yes.

nice tracks on your site. that's some solid work.

and to transfer a track to a computer i'm pretty sure you'd just have to record the output however you usually do that onto your computer. i saw you recorded some vocals so i'm sure you can figure out how to record the output to a pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
FOTNS said:
yeah that's the thing. mpc 3000 is old. I pretty much doubt you have any SCSI interface, but you could supposedly hook up the mpc 3000 to a hard drive by scsi. then your only other option is floppy disks. yes.

nice tracks on your site. that's some solid work.

and to transfer a track to a computer i'm pretty sure you'd just have to record the output however you usually do that onto your computer. i saw you recorded some vocals so i'm sure you can figure out how to record the output to a pc.

Yea.thx man.I prolly just need to put it through my preamp somehow.I prolly need to use a multitrack like cubase or summin like that.I just need to learn this MPC cuz I know once I get it its a rap.

Hook the Mpc up throgh Midi i think midi in from Mpc into Midi out to your Soundcard and u have to hook up with audio to maybe u should get a Mixer but then just open Cubase and Hit record.

Back