Mpc 2000xl

S

sonakasos

I know this is the wrong thread to post this in, but I've been scoping eBay looking for a used MPC 2000XL. It doesn't have to be upgraded, but it can't have lines in the screen. I'm on a tight budget so if you have an eBay account and are willing to sell one, please respond. Thank you.

Do not buy a mpc 2000xl unless it has everything already. I bought a 2k classic and am dealing with the pita of not having all the upgrades. Its worth the few extra bucks to get everything with it

Yea, but even if it doesn't have the upgrades, I'll upgrade it myself. I always take my equipment apart and upgrade stuff. I know how to take apart Mpc 1000s, 2000s, 2000xls, and 2500s and I don't even have an Mpc yet lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that's true, there's one I'm watching on eBay that has the 8 outs already installed.

8 outs alone can go for $200 the ram upgrade can be cheap i got mine for $10 on ebay. Then if u want to upgrade to a zip drive or a card reader thats another $200

Well I'm kind of on a tight budget, I'm not really trying to spend more than $450 so I understand if you don't want to sell it to me lol.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

The auction for the Mpc 2000xl that I'm watching on eBay ends in an hour so try to upload the video or pictures of yours before that if you're interested in selling it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

God dammit, I lost the auction lol. Are you still looking to sell the Mpc?

Back