Mos Def Sample

DJ Premier Production, Man he's good isn't he...pure genius, if you listen to the Aretha track and actually try an comprehend how Primo made that beat......It's unreal wicked production

DJ Premier Production, Man he's good isn't he...pure genius, if you listen to the Aretha track and actually try an comprehend how Primo made that beat......It's unreal wicked production

HA HA HA.....Premier didn't make that...Ayatolla (sp) made it........people love to associate Premier with everything.......

Yeah man Ms. Fat Booty was definitely not Premo. It was Ayatollah. Only tune Premier produced on Black On Both Sides was Mathematics. This is off the top but I got the liner notes to prove it.

What about that song that Mos did with DJ honda "Traveling Man" was that a sample of anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bristol - "Memories Don't Leave Like People Do"

Now I'm startin to see fp members really sounding like they "cratediggin" when names like johnny bristol get pulled up that shows one thing a hardly sampled original artist who has "horns" like crazy all over his compositions plus...Ayatollah getting praise in here i feel ever since the new Scratch:Dre ON THE COVER dropped and they see "his sound" is upthere with NO-IDs' (NOI.D.) quality of producing and has been...good to see the recognition cmon full circle to those who grinded in the underground.

Back