make samples sound smooth

C

CORDBEATZ401

how can i make samples sound smooth i have a vocal for a intro but then the beat drops and you can tell i used two different samples i need help thank you so much

whats good man...if you don't mind upload the track so we can hear what your saying. What r u using to make your beats..Sampler or daw? one thing I found to make two different samples sit well is to tune the pitch to the key u wana use or to the key of the main sample. although this is tough it can be done by tuning to the correct pitch of the key you want to use, some notes will be in the key some will not just gotta hear it with your ear what sounds good and what sounds like shit. I don't do this very often but ive seen it done and can be extremely hard and time consuming your best bet is use and train your ear. another thing to consider is just plain mixing the samples to sound like one. what I like to do is cut up a few records on my 2000xl and just cut a bunch of tiny pieces from all my record samples and then morph them into something completely new and fresh. even if the chops r really choppy adding a slight delay and a little love you can make them sound very clean and nice...it honestly takes practice, time, and a good ear.

whats good man...if you don't mind upload the track so we can hear what your saying. What r u using to make your beats..Sampler or daw? one thing I found to make two different samples sit well is to tune the pitch to the key u wana use or to the key of the main sample. although this is tough it can be done by tuning to the correct pitch of the key you want to use, some notes will be in the key some will not just gotta hear it with your ear what sounds good and what sounds like shit. I don't do this very often but ive seen it done and can be extremely hard and time consuming your best bet is use and train your ear. another thing to consider is just plain mixing the samples to sound like one. what I like to do is cut up a few records on my 2000xl and just cut a bunch of tiny pieces from all my record samples and then morph them into something completely new and fresh. even if the chops r really choppy adding a slight delay and a little love you can make them sound very clean and nice...it honestly takes practice, time, and a good ear.

is it possible if i can email you the track so you can see what im talking about if you dont mind

Back