Luck No. Sleven

ednom

XTC the XT-at-i-C
So i was watching the movie, and there is a point after the love scene that the guy informs his lover of a plan to fake kill her

while this scene goes on about, there is this insane track playing in the back ground, and i think to myself...wow...sample it...but its like 1964 stuff

sonically it suck, creatively and artisticly it rocks...i heard it and thought of doing sumthing like the Where and Why track by kam moye, except darker, pitched down with a thick phat bass

dont get me wrong i aint touched it yet, matter of fact i am trying to get this ladies anthology...she has a nice rnb sound and has a clydie king like vice minus the hoarseness of the extreme...hiphopkillers her anthology, they got a great blog but sum of their links are dead coz no 1 is on the know about them...they use zshare a lot and megaupload...so most of u should be able to get that ish

enjoy

Wendy Rene - After laugher (comes tears)

http://www.divshare.com/download/10669249-f0b

was never into wu-tang, rza productionstyle is too monotonous and bland and 'underground' sounding for me

like the soundtrack opions he used when scoring the afro samurai ova (rap songs, not the other exotic sounds) and i swear he did the score on the samarai shamploo soundtrack, coz that was sum boring **** too

but good look on the knowledge and insight

Last edited:
was never into wu-tang, rza productionstyle is too monotonous and bland and 'underground' sounding for me

like the soundtrack opions he used when scoring the afro samurai ova (rap songs, not the other exotic sounds) and i swear he did the score on the samarai shamploo soundtrack, coz that was sum boring **** too

but good look on the knowledge and insight
RUN FOR COVER !!!!

wouldnt agree personally but rza/the wu are the epitome of that whole scene. i feel he added alot of soul and grit in a time when it was becoming too audically cold and pretencious

Damn....Personally 4 me not knowin' Wu Tang - Tearz is like not knowing 50 Cent - In Da Club....That song Tearz iz a Classic!!! U got a long way 2 go brotha......

Last edited:
i swear he did the score on the samarai shamploo soundtrack, coz that was sum boring **** too

Not to argue with you or anything, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but the Samurai Champloo soundtrack was done by 4 Japanese producers and to my ears sound nothing like RZA, all 4 albums just flow with creativity and Nujabes samples **** on a whole new level. Infact i'd recommend people into the whole Jazzy/Funky/Smooth **** to go check it out immediately.

EDIT: Tsutchie is a Beast too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBHt8eDp3Q&feature=related

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe you don't know the Wu-Tang track.....but its okay everything isn't for everybody. So congrats on finding a sample that you were interested in. Keep seeking out music and samples

i love the Nujabes, but i don't like the direction Rza took...there are samples that work great when you let them lead the beat...take The miracle - much better off

some just sound wack as rap records but tight as they originally are...maybe i was born in the wrong era in terms of your tastes, but trust me, beneath the hype, ain't much 2 the guys sound, both technically and aesthetically

Last edited:
Back