Looping Regions in Slicex

PurpleMuzak

E.Mollusk Beats
Hey People,
I've been fidgeting around with SliceX for a while and I can't seem to find out how to loop individual regions within a sample. I know it's possible to set loop point via Edison but is there a way to this within Slicex?
To be clear, what I want to do is: Select a region within an entire loop and let that region loop forever and ever as long as I hold down the note. Anyone figure out how to do this within Slicex?

infinite symbol, top left of sample holder where you chop regions.in edison and slicex.both are extremely similar except slicex has some sound design functions at the top.

You mean the one next to the play symbol? Does not seem to work for me as it won't loop when I play the note.
Also I found out that it's possible to add those red loop markers just like in Edison but Slicex ignores those markers for some reason. Maybe there's a way to make it recognize the loop markers?

Capture.PNG1.PNGI think tuneloop also loops but if you want it to loop over and over again after you're done making chops you'd have to do it manually like the other daws

Back