Looking for sad and soulful samples

Shuriken

I'm looking for sad and soulful blues,jazz or soul samples.I was digging on the net for few hours but I couldn't find something that satisfies my taste,so I thought more experienced diggers could help me.If you can upload some good samples,I'll be extremely grateful and I promise that I will try to repay the favour.

@ pumppuhaulikkomies
I forgot to mention that I don't have a turntable,so I can't sample from vinyl.Also,at the place where I live,vinyl is really rare.

@ Srmproductions
I'm not begging for samples and I'm not a kid.I just asked polite if someone has some good soulful and sad samples to share because I couldn't find something that satisfies my taste.I didn't mean to leech and I would repay for the favour with some rare samples.

Last edited:
here go to my post earlier i got some stuff for you

futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330790

btw i know what its like so im gonna give u some tips on how to E-Dig real fast so you dont have to ask for samples like this again - Get on google and type in Soul blogspot - theres alot of Blogspots that have old vinyl up for free download so just go on there for now on ight?

if u still wanna send me your samples - send them to shottygunzbeatz@gmail.com

here go to my post earlier i got some stuff for you

futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330790

btw i know what its like so im gonna give u some tips on how to E-Dig real fast so you dont have to ask for samples like this again - Get on google and type in Soul blogspot - theres alot of Blogspots that have old vinyl up for free download so just go on there for now on ight?

if u still wanna send me your samples - send them to shottygunzbeatz@gmail.com
Thanks for the tip and thanks for the samples,they are pretty dope.I'm uploading my samples so I'll post the links soon.

Last edited:
get your fingers dusty. go buy some vinyl.. i'll promise you'll find something you like. plus it's 100x more fun than e-diggin

+ 1
No hate at all, but I've always found it funny that people call searching on the net for samples "digging." Someone should create a new term. There is nothing that compares to actually getting dusty.

As for sad and soulful samples I would just look for some of your favorite artists and go through a whole album real quickly. There are always at least a couple sad or slow songs on every album, even the "happy" ones. The last thing I sampled was off of George Benson's Bad Benson...lots of sad sounding guitars on that one. Maybe check it out. Good luck!

Peace

that second one is disgusting - just what i been lookin for

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

yeah the more i listen to it the more i wanna **** this up lmao - ill let u hear it when im done - thanks for the sample

these kids are crazy...beggin for samples.

CO -SIGN ... YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR CUZ THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE IS GONNA GIVE YOU TRACKS THAT YOU CAN SAMPLE .... HOWEVER I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW NAMES ...

a) Donny Hathway (A VERY EXCELLENT CHOICE)

b) Dee Dee Bridgewater

c) WHO EVER YOU WORK HARD TO FIND ... NOW GET THE DIGGIN' SUCKA (J/K)

@ trumpe' vegas
I don't see nothing bad about sharing a few rare samples like we did and I wasn't looking for someone who will dig instead of me.Thanks for those suggestions.

I forgot to mentition that this and the previous samples are some really rare samples from the former yugoslavian countries.There is some noise on this one so if someone could clean it and upload a clean version will be appreciated.Also if I find cleaner version I'll post it.Enjoy.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11165560-ad8

Last edited:
Ya man, you really got find your own samples. Any way you can, cd, tape, vinyl, online. Trust me, the feeling you get when you find your own samples is a great one.

Since I'm in a nice mood though, check out the song Rainy Night In Georgia by David Ruffin.

@ tonymahoney
Thanks man.

@ ryno63
I agree with your post and thanks for the suggestions.

And here are the samples I promised.Pure heat,you must check this.

1. http://www.divshare.com/download/11165007-b78

2. http://www.divshare.com/download/11164984-568

3. http://www.divshare.com/download/11164941-3ba

Tell me what you think and feel free to post your flip here.Peace!

hey man... thanks for these... these are fcuking sick bro.. much respect.

BTW- where can i grab some more of this type stuff???

@ timezone
Glad you liked it.

@ Awake
Thanks man,great song.

@ djmessyuk
These songs are schlagers from my country Macedonia.As soon as I find another rare songs like this I'll post them.

Oh man, those last two samples you posted are nice, Shuriken. Just for that I'll throw you some more samples later haha. Thanks!

Ok, ok, i take back my crotchety statement....i still think you shouldnt beg for samples but heres a super sad one...not really rare or anything but here goes

In return if you guys could gimme some feedback on the track i used this sample for. It would be gladly appreciiated.

Here it is:

S-Bo And AD-Favorite.mp3

Btw everyone, Way to turn a not so great thread into a really good one. High Fives All Around! lol.

Last edited:
Ok, ok, i take back my crotchety statement....i still think you shouldnt beg for samples but heres a super sad one...not really rare or anything but here goes

In return if you guys could gimme some feedback on the track i used this sample for. It would be gladly appreciiated.

Here it is:

S-Bo And AD-Favorite.mp3

Btw everyone, Way to turn a not so great thread into a really good one. High Fives All Around! lol.

ur flip is pretty dope
i flipped this a while back...heres my flip
http://www.divshare.com/download/11167095-eed

Back