looking for a record i saw in havocs crates once

leemajorbeats

i recently got the chance to chill with havoc a couple times with my boy dj larry lo and he played this record that blew me away i googled it mad times to no avail

it was called taj phonic and it was a black and white album with an illistration of a samurai on the cover that shit was crack

ive been looking for something havoc did,,,but apparently noone has a clue to what im talking about ...i saw it a few years back on this show called 'stars and their cars' ,it was a bbc production ,where the host travels around the world meets celebs and showcases their cars...in one episode he went to visit mobb deep in their studio,and it showed havoc flipping a sample...anyone know what im talking about ?

i recently got the chance to chill with havoc a couple times with my boy dj larry lo and he played this record that blew me away i googled it mad times to no avail

it was called taj phonic and it was a black and white album with an illistration of a samurai on the cover that shit was crack
thats that shit you wont find online. this is why u gotta dig most of the shit online is just popular stuff that everyone already has

Back