Looking to Hire a sample archaeologist $

faatnntaaf

Im willing to pay an expert in samples 10$ a week to provide me high quality samples, and definitely unique. They can be old school compositions, new school compositions but they cant be ANY popular or classic songs. Im picky about my samples, so if you dont know what you are doing do not reach out to me. If you want to be my personal archaeologist please feel free to reply to this thread with your criteria.

Thank you,
-Dante :)

shit, i can actually do that... question is how many samples do you need in a week? and for $10 that aint worth it.. you gotta consider $ spent on aquiring samples, you want some grad a quality, not no mp3 bullshit, time spent digging for the samples, recording them on equipment that had to be bought etc.. i would sell a sample for around $10, a lot even more..not to be arrogant but a lot of effort goes into this. some samples i got i bought in different continents... for me digging is half the battle.. the beats happen fast..digging takes a while and i'm sick of sampling soul and things that have been worked on a million times.

Last edited:
I would need around 5 to pick from. I just started getting a worthwhile profiting from my instrumentals, so if I see your providing quality every week Ill raise the ante, but for now Im on a strict budget. I understand a lot goes into digging, but Im not looking for anything exclusive you can sell these to anyone else on top of me that you would want to. If you're interested, shoot me a DM. im looking for a partner.

i've just been digging for a week straight almost, found a lot, i'd be willing to let 5 - 10 samples go but not for $10..... these are all recorded on good equipment and in wav format

i'm not tryna be a dickhead or tryna come at you in any type of way.. that's just not MY price range. you might find somebody here willing to do this and i'm not tryna mess up your deal

Last edited:
i've just been digging for a week straight almost, found a lot, i'd be willing to let 5 - 10 samples go but not for $10..... these are all recorded on good equipment and in wav format

i'm not tryna be a dickhead or tryna come at you in any type of way.. that's just not MY price range. you might find somebody here willing to do this and i'm not tryna mess up your deal

We're going to atleast have to start at ten the first few deals, then once I see you got the quality we can up the ante like I said. If not its cool, Ill find someone eventually.

Ive gotten multiple offers already, this is easy money for you experts. If you want this opportunity, get at me ASAP, first come first serve! Lets do business

Back