Looking for a "Hey" sample

J

j-val

Does anybody have a vocal sample where it's a group of folks saying "Hey", similar to the one on "Unpredictable"? I guess I really could just record folks doing it, but it would be nice to have that sample in my collection at the moment.....thanks in advance...

this'll be a long shot, but try to find the accapella for naughty by nature's "hip hop hooray". in the hook, i think it's a decent enough sample of them saying "hey".

djlarceny said:
this'll be a long shot, but try to find the accapella for naughty by nature's "hip hop hooray". in the hook, i think it's a decent enough sample of them saying "hey".

Ha you know I was doing that exact thing, but I still haven't come across the acapella

go to www.warbeats.com in there they have a remake to that song wit the "hey" sample...jus become a member first....is real nice...good luck

j-val said:
Does anybody have a vocal sample where it's a group of folks saying "Hey", similar to the one on "Unpredictable"? I guess I really could just record folks doing it, but it would be nice to have that sample in my collection at the moment.....thanks in advance...

I DONT KNOW IF YOULL BE ABLE TO FIND IT BUT THE RECORD IS CALL;
"LAST NIGHT CHANGED IT ALL; BY ESTA WILLIAMS

GOODLUCK

hey thanks for the help folks, i got it off that warbeats joint, if anybody is looking for it, just let me know and I'll put it up....

?

j-val said:
hey thanks for the help folks, i got it off that warbeats joint, if anybody is looking for it, just let me know and I'll put it up....

can you point me to the right direction of what you are talking about in warbeats.com?

its on that front page when you register towards the bottom, says "Unpredictable Remake" or something of that nature

does anybody got the HEY sample from Knuck If U Buck

i dont know if its the same as the one hes talkin about though

Back