look at this beat

a-million

I have been making beats for a while and I always (and only) showed them to my friends who would rap over them. I'd like you guys to comment the productions (I only uploaded one), mixing, sampling, drum patterns, everything

If everyone that passes would leave one comment Id be very happy :victory:

If someone recognizes the sample please notify it
A-MILLI-ON

the samples are cool but i dont like the bass, i dont feel it mixes with the samples(good pattern but sounds too keyboardish). but if you switched the sound it would be pretty sick

keep making em

i really like those rising strings also

Last edited:
thanks for the comment invisible man,
I agree with you on the "keyboardishness" of the bass, it was a way to put some "oldschoolwestcoastness" to the beat, I usely use sines or filterd samples for basslines.

more comments?

i like that junt alot man, i woulda done some different hi hats, some sine wave bass and just made it bump the **** out. Where is that sample from if you dont mind sharing? doesnt really sound like any old soul stuff or anything, but i could be wrong...

atl.blunt said:
doesnt really sound like any old soul stuff or anything, but i could be wrong...

Well the way I sampled and mixed the "piano hits" they could have been from any elton john joint. It is actually the intro of a SUPERTRAMP joint, dont know wich one, it came from an old 33t. The "people talking" noise is from a soundeffect vinyl.

keep the comments coming plz

Back