lisa simpson - we got beets!!!

NomoloS

was half asleep with the simpsons on, heard marge say we're back from the store or somethin like that, and lisa said "WE GOT BEETS" and i wasnt sure i heard it right but set out to find it and sure enough it is what she said. found the episode, cut out the audio, uppin it if anyone wants it.

View attachment 26143

**** if somebody can make a beat off homers doh and the rappers gettin play on bet then this should be good for something

tag or intro is what i was thinkin, but not sure. maybe once i put some effects, prolly just to the BEATS part. i rep wit my mans so the WE works. rep ur click, then boom, WE GOT BEATS. let em know lol.

or on the next future producers mixtape beat tape w/e. someone record futureproducers dot com and boom, WE GOT BEATS. lol make niggas recognize. anyway yea i jus aint wanna be greedy so if u think its wack or pointless, i know, i feel u, w/e no need to verbalize. some ppl might find it useful as a tag or some ****.

I was just watchin' that episode on DVD earlier today. I've recorded a few Simpson clips, maybe i'll post some up.

damn, i might use this as a tag or something if thats cool with you. i don't really have any other way of tagging my beats right now...

do ya thing with it man. i dont like the short ass tags really, and i got plenty so i was gonna use it as like a intro or something but who knows if i even will. thats why i shared it. use it if u can, if not archive it

Back