Lil Jon Whistle

JustP

wat is the best way(or wat plugin to use) to get a good whistle like on lil jon or ne crunk beat.

lol, it's just a high pitch sine if we're thinking of the same sound(btw he uses like 80 different ones, but all the same way). Reason's Malstrom has hundreds of sounds like those. If you don't have reason, just try some freeware synths, theirs tons on www.kvraudio.com

Last edited:
Get the 3 Osc Channel Out. Then Set it to sine(the shape with the curves).After that turn down th volume on the other two Osc, So the sine sound is by itself. Next hit the "MISC" tab and go to the Slide Bar(Make Sure That the light by 'Mono' and 'Porta' is on.) Use the Slide knob to slide the note. (Left=The shortest slide time, Right=The longest slide time) Try moving the knob to the middle bar. I hope this helps.

Peace

EndureEnt said:
Get the 3 Osc Channel Out. Then Set it to sine(the shape with the curves).After that turn down th volume on the other two Osc, So the sine sound is by itself. Next hit the "MISC" tab and go to the Slide Bar(Make Sure That the light by 'Mono' and 'Porta' is on.) Use the Slide knob to slide the note. (Left=The shortest slide time, Right=The longest slide time) Try moving the knob to the middle bar. I hope this helps.

Peace

that ones bootleg

message me if you want the real one in fl
:bat:

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
lol, it's just a high pitch sine if we're thinking of the same sound(btw he uses like 80 different ones, but all the same way). Reason's Malstrom has hundreds of sounds like those. If you don't have reason, just try some freeware synths, theirs tons on www.kvraudio.com

Just like deranged said "its a high pitch sine"

ok there have been a million asks for this
i have only in presets ever really found one good whistle and that was in zebra 2
check out the beat on my space called screwed up and u will hear it

ok there have been a million asks for this
i have only in presets ever really found one good whistle and that was in zebra 2
check out the beat on my space called screwed up and u will hear it

HI Vlad B
do you got the name of this preset in Zebra2?
regards

Peace

Been browsing the forums for a min, just made an account to thank this person. Haha thanks Endure.

and what up all.:cheers:

Back