Lerrie - Beneath The Rubber Tree

This is REALY REALY REALY dope. Beat is MAAAD sik & so is the vid. Im inspired man. daaaaaamn. Big Upz LERRIE

Sick beat! I love the soft pencil style animation. The elements used in the beat compliment the video perfectly. Good work!

Sick shit lerrie, much respect. Comin from a lyricist, as soon as I put this on so many lyrics came flying into my head man. Keep doin ya thang boy.

Don't know how I missed this.

This is REALLY nice. Excellent work on both sides.

Got me wanting to do a project similar to this..

Thnx Gilson! Lots of dope illustrators al over the web you should hook up with them! Also need one for my ep intro track!

Peace

Ya, I'm seeing that now lol. There's some ridiculous talent out there.
I'm sending some emails now. Hopefully I can get a project started ASAP.

When is the SoulReal EP going to be done??

Dont know yet, Mc´s are hella slow:P But its going to be worth it! Let me know if when you've found some decent illustrator!

Peace
Lerrie

Dont know yet, Mc´s are hella slow:P But its going to be worth it! Let me know if when you've found some decent illustrator!

Peace
Lerrie
dont forget the emcees who want beats but never use them..

whats the deal with that really?

"give me that beat, please please please!! pleeeaaase!!! i'll rock it. i promise."

........2 years later.......

.....nothing....

i mean why the **** they want beats so bad if they are not going to use them.

and why they say they gonna use them if they aint gonna use them.

i dont get it. i just dont.

Whahah thats the fcking problem with mc's most of the time! Im glad the mc's didnt use my beats in the past after all since they were not as good as I thought round that time, but man I got so frustrated bout them! Most of the time they dont appreciate us (the producers) getting back at them and just send them a free beat! Damn, its just not fair:P I totally get you Ronnie!

But bout the ep, I have really good contact with most of the Mc's, and they are just busy with personal projects to which they give their priorities.

Peace

Back