Learning to sample

Joey 2x4

Ok, so after reading a few articles, watching a few videos, etc. I decided it's time to try and create a song using samples. I chose my main sample, I went for something simple, not amazing sounding (minimal drums and such) and after struggling to find the tempo I cut out a 4 bar measure and threw some quick drums on it. The thing is...everything in the first three bars is in time but I feel the last bar is just slightly off...would anyone care to help me out? The link below is to a clip of it.

https://clyp.it/ohuxhwdu

Ok, I'll researching the dupe trick...as far as time stretching...I've been working with that in Logic but I can't to just stretch it. It creates a "blank" space in the sample where I want sound to be.

Dope! Thank you! I'm about to head to bed, I've been working on sampling for hours and need sleep but I have a place to start tomorrow!

Can you please give an example or explanation for the dupe trick. I can't find anything about that. Thanks.

Ok...whydoesmyspacebarnotworkonthiswebsite???

I guess I’ll just type this up on text edit, so first off thanks to KonKossKang for the help, using the duping trick which I’m assuming is taking a bar and cutting it into another part of the sample where it fits (thats for donhogo) I was able to get another sample I was working on to work.

Check it out

Back