Lady Meng Jiang - Asian Pluck

subtractiveq

divshare.com/download/11054806-629

This sounds like it has some potential, just found the joint and thought id share it - havent flipped it yet or even listened to the whole thing but the intro alone was inspiring - have fun :cool:

LMAO at 25 page veiws and no one has said anything....
its an aight sample ill see what i can do with it.
What year is it from?

Tell me what you think:rolleyes: divshare.com/download/11061381-05c
Also, the original song is from the year '95

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the road but I'll check it tonight player. Quick flip!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Tell me what you think:rolleyes: zshare.net/audio/74964450fdeedeb4/

Also the original song is from the year '95

shits cool - good drum sound - imo you could have done more with it though - but good shit

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

i gotta say I wasnt as inspired as I thought Id be - spent about 40 minutes and pretty much gave up on it lol - but I guess im obligated to post what I did with it huh? divshare.com/download/11059216-939

Maybe Ill go back to it but thats it for now lol just a loop basically - I be runnin out of steam Im gettin old lol

thanx for the sample - love it!!!
came up with a quick flip: far from done but just to give you an idea
what i'm going for...
maybe a little too much chops and layers? what do you guys think? feedback appreciated! cheers...

divshare.com /download /11059663-a32 (replace spaces)

Just flipped it, uploading...

Emishi, you took a whole different route from my flip, I really like what you did, just the drums irritated me. The way you flipped the sample sounds like a premo joint in the works

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

http://www.divshare.com/download/11060519-cb9

My flip, lemme know you guys think, theres a whole lotta breakdowns throughout

Last edited:
emishi that was str8 - the drums are maybe a switch with the sample chops wud help hold interest, felt a bit dead after a while

pinkerpopper - didnt feel this at all, your drums were v.v.boring imo even with the breaks etc, funny thing is i found you drums irritating...im not even sure why sorry, maybe some1 else can help with that

I didn't wanna go to complicated with the drums, I liked the way the sample sounded, so I just used 2 kicks and a snare. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Yh i think i see your vision, it just didnt come off...like i said i cant think why im not feeling it, it mite of needed sum kinda hats to help settle a neat tempo n rhythm, but if n when i fully clock why ill let u kno

thanx for the sample - love it!!!
came up with a quick flip: far from done but just to give you an idea
what i'm going for...
maybe a little too much chops and layers? what do you guys think? feedback appreciated! cheers...

divshare.com /download /11059663-a32 (replace spaces)

Emishis was great.

I also liked Pinks, drums sounded fine to me.

i dld it without listening. ill post if i do anything.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

No comments?

I liked what you did man. I don't like to listen to other peoples flips before I am going to sample the same track, I liked the bassline esp.

Here's my go at it.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11085476-13c

Last edited:
Back