Kanye West "HUHHHHH"

jnham

I've been looking to sample this legendary sound for a while now, but I can never seem to find an acapella version of this. If anyone has a link it'd be much appreciated. And if you don't know what "HUHHHH" I'm talking about then you probably don't even listen to kanye, but you should check out Niggas in Paris, he says it soooooooo many times in that song especially during jay's verse in the live video.

Not sure where you can find it try to do a search for this "Kanye West sample Huhhhhh"

I've been looking to sample this legendary sound for a while now, but I can never seem to find an acapella version of this. If anyone has a link it'd be much appreciated. And if you don't know what "HUHHHH" I'm talking about then you probably don't even listen to kanye, but you should check out Niggas in Paris, he says it soooooooo many times in that song especially during jay's verse in the live video.
lol If you do this right it'll be sick. I can hear it now

I think I know which part you mean...
The thing he does after he says "got my N****s in Paris and they goin' gorillas!"?

J.Dillas Donuts

Go download J.Dillas Donuts Album its a clear sample of what you're talking about in there.

:berzerk::berzerk::berzerk::berzerk::berzerk::berzerk:

Twitter: @ChrisKillumbus

Back