Kanye West - "Home" sample.

So Foolish

Home samples Patti LaBelle and the BlueBelles - You'll Never Walk Alone, great sample. A lot of people have been wanting to know this for a while so I thought I'd post it!

Last edited:
and the bittersweet sample is:
Chairmen of the board - Bittersweet

Unfortunately I cant post links so you'll just have to search around

Last edited:
Home samples "Home Is Where The Hatred Is" by Gil Scott-Heron

is there a full version of kanye's bittersweet out yet? i've only heard the snippet and it sounds hot.

the_soulkidd said:
Home samples "Home Is Where The Hatred Is" by Gil Scott-Heron

stfu.gif

LOL just joking. I just seen that picture and had to use it somewhere. Anyway its a different track all together, the song on Late Registration is called "My Way Home".
About Bittersweet... not yet, though I'm almost certain it will be on Graduation. I doubt it will be first single though so we'll probably be waiting till December to hear it.

I'm expecting that we'll hear the first single off of Graduation sometime around September. Unless the album is pushed back... which may happen.

yo kanyes mixtape joints are like for the streets but if he came out with lyrics like that as his first single everyone would be likin his raps instead of all these haters that says hes wack to me hes clever as hell

chilla2 said:
yo kanyes mixtape joints are like for the streets but if he came out with lyrics like that as his first single everyone would be likin his raps instead of all these haters that says hes wack to me hes clever as hell
Home is one of his best songs ever :bigeyes:

Last edited:
^^^hellz yeah since the day he put it on his website i been bobbin to it.that song is better than so much songs today its just phenominal

Oh, yeah, the one that used to be on his old site. I rememeber now. My bad

Grammy familly is sick ass hell. I have the same drums Kanye uses, cause there from the Mpc 4000 but how the hell does he get them so lo bit? or to sound that way, **** sounds dope!

Back