Just started sampling here is my third sample i have attempted FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!

myspace.com/lilkato2

myspace.com/lilkato25
Hey Fp i usually make my own music, but recently i have really enjoyed the art and skill of sampling... IMO it is no different than writing your own piece because you can always chop up every note and play it in a different way... Anyways i didnt do that here i just chopped a lil and looped...Once again this is only my third sample so i am really trying to learn the ins and outs...I found this sample on this forum on another page... So any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone -LK-

Sample --->http://www.divshare.com/download/10728065-e52

Flip ---> http://www.divshare.com/download/10728052-be0

sounds pretty tight, although that lady screaming gets repetitive quick; but maybe once an artist lays some vocals on it it'll blend together. good stuff.

sounds pretty tight, although that lady screaming gets repetitive quick; but maybe once an artist lays some vocals on it it'll blend together. good stuff.

Hey thanks A lot man.... Yea i hear ya on the lady screaming once you pointed it out.... I probably heard her screaming so much while making it, i just didnt even notice it after awhile. :) haha I might actually try to eq the ish outta it since its probably up there in freq.. We will see... But good looking on the feedback. :cheers: -LK-

Not bad dude it gets repetitive but still got for your 3rd flip. i posted that sample a while back and still have yet to flip it lol

:) Hahah well first off i must say thanks for posting the sample if you did...I know i got it from the forum, but don't remember from who. I here ya on being repetitive, but i was imagining someone going over the track so it would kinda get overtaken by the vocals. But if you got any ideas drop the flip brutha.. :cheers: Stay up playa -LK-

If a rapper gets on that you probably won't even notice it. I think that is crazy for your 3rd track lol. Keep up the good work!

the lady screaming doesn't bother me much. after a while it sounds like a siren. Like in "Slum Village - Look of Love Remix" (the one with a Minnie Riperton sample), Minnie's whistle register note plays throughout the beat like it's a flute or something.

Great flip

Thanks everyone who commented on my post...I honestly appreciate the feedback just keep it coming.... As for DC the illest it should be in the feedback section only if it was just my flip... but i posted the sample also so you can download it flip it and post it here... I like what i do but i also enjoy other peoples ideas on the samples... feed off each other....But if i didnt post the sample i would of put it in the feedback section.. Anyways thanks for taking the time to post a comment.. Keep ya heads up... -LK-

Back