Just Blaze samples

how did just blaze get that horn sound with out the words for the you dont know track.. i know the one in the beginning has no words but theres a different part that only has words in it that he used? do u think he eq'd the vocals out or what?

Last edited:
its true dude set ground 4 producers who use drums and synths im reading the blueprint nicca immmmmm readin.............

eccentric1 said:
stop "biting" blaze's work and if you really like blaze you would just support his album.......man i see why people were fighting to "not have" music out of schools cause ya'll was gonna start copycattin' up ya asssss/ets and raping the music while it's still fresh in another listeners ear.... just go cop the album or buy some records ...take a trip get outside ....and when you get in the game don't buy any music mags they all gonna say "ya sh*t is wack" cause it sounded like a cd they heard before

Its all part of the learning process bro. Heads just want to get a feel for what artists look for when sampling. Nothing wrong with that or maybe they want to replicate the same type track to see if the are up for the challenge. Either way its all to perfect their craft theres no need to get so angry about it son.

this thread is from 07 bruh.

it wasnt me this time
bonnie31.gif

Back