Job: Can anyone take an acapella off a beat? I have the song as MP3 format...

Heretic Beats

"Bringin' back boombap!"
Yo!

I'm in the unfortunate situation that I purchased a verse from a semi-famous rapper. I made a quick version of the song where I slapped the acapella on the beat. HOWEVER, I lost all my files on that drive (been doing backups ever since), so I no longer have the acapella wave file. I also lost the FL Studio project file for that particular version of the beat.

Therefore I am now stuck with a shitty song that is far from finished and sounds very rough. That's all I have left of the acapella.

So my question is: Does anyone have the talent to "extract" the acapella from the song (in MP3 format), so I can use it again...???

PLEASE contact me if you can. It's important. I will Paypal 50$ to anyone who can perform this task for me. If you think you're the man for the job, then don't reply here to this post. Instead, send me an email at: hereticbeats[at]gmail[dot]com - thank you!

I will be very grateful to whoever can help me!

Peace!

Last edited:
what you ask is impossible to do :too much damage has been done by converting to mp3. additionally, the backing and the vocal are inextricably linked now; to extract one or the other is impossible

what you ask is impossible to do :too much damage has been done by converting to mp3. additionally, the backing and the vocal are inextricably linked now; to extract one or the other is impossible

Yep, people will come in and probably say its 'possible' but its not. Especially at the quality you will want it at. There are ways to 'try' doing this, which I admit I don't know how to explain because I've never been interested in learning how; because it doesnt work good enough/at all. Ive only heard people mention it before. But its better to just realize you cant do it and move on, BACK UP YOUR WORK.

There is an easy way to do this but you will need the instumental version of the song. If you place the instrumental in line with the vocal version and invert the polarity of one of them, then all you will here is the vocal (kind of like -1 + 1 = 0)

Back