J-Snyder-Versatilities_Gift_2-2010 (you like hip hop and soul samples?)

too many intros gonna be postin what i think mixing is crap ' u really need to know what ur ur doing cause pros r jus going to laugh at the quality - no offense i know you AINT all that in mixing but u got to learn it 'cause the indusstry thrives on quality not quantity ' an you have too may songs too listen too u should of jus made enough songs that people wont get bored an go to another track ' say like an minium of 10-14 traks so the listeners dont get bored of you ; you know what im saying or no snizzy ?

tracks b,i ,v have that concept that i love , if u would of done your whole album like these songs it would of been more influencial i think personaly ' i love the struggle aspect cause no one incorporates that now they all talk bout money an girls ' this is hiphop thanx snizzy ' i jus think you have more potienal in your mixes ' you have alot of good concepts these jus stand out the most to me ' i guess when it comes down to it ' you need to shortn the length of the album , 10-14 songs, songs shouldnt be more then 3 ' min or 2 min ina half if that' an your ideas bout putting out n album u should of done alot more research on puttin an creating something that sounds good well put together compared to an album that jus has songs you think was good ' you need to think like an A&R if you want your music to have that high quality appeal not jus another fp tape ''

Last edited:
too many intros gonna be postin what i think mixing is crap ' u really need to know what ur ur doing cause pros r jus going to laugh at the quality - no offense i know you AINT all that in mixing but u got to learn it 'cause the indusstry thrives on quality not quantity ' an you have too may songs too listen too u should of jus made enough songs that people wont get bored an go to another track ' say like an minium of 10-14 traks so the listeners dont get bored of you ; you know what im saying or no snizzy ?

i undastand what your saying truth and i respect your opinion, but thats exactly what it is fam, your opinion. You know we cool and i got nothin but love for ya bruh, but i'll reply and i'm not gonna reply again.

There are alot of tracks and that was one thing i thought about.....hell i was gonna even trim it to 14 tracks, but the reason i threw so many tracks on there was because of the waiting/delaying and ideas i had stored that i wanted on this one. It's been 2 years since i really had a project out with me rapping and I really thought peeps would like the fact theres alot of tracks. I figured it would be dope to those who've heard me prior to have alot of joints, if people enjoy the tracks, i see no problem, just more dope tracks right? Heres a idea fam, you can always split the total tracks in half and put them in 2 different folders and have a double cd right? lol

The mixing and the industry. Right now, i give 2 ****s less if some industry official is laughing at me, because nobody "in the industry" gave me a pot to piss in nor helped me acheive what i've created and done on my own independently. I've received my praise and due from some "industry" peeps off hearing what i've done. These are just my experiences and i've already told you and others that i've done this off pc speakers, if prestine gorgeous mixing is what you expected, then honestly fam you should've never dl'd this in the first place.

btw didnt i tell yo monkey ass i already ordered some moniters and protools lse lol i know what i'm doin man.

any more replys comments regarding what i've said just hit me in pm truth, i got nothin but love for ya bruh, thanks for dl'n again.

Last edited:
im jus saying if your (serious) enough to put something out' you'd want people to listen too some quality right ' if your serious then youll take it serious ' an not throw anythin out cause you feel forced too cause its been to long ' you do you ' u wait till the times ready to drop ' not when they want your ish to drop you feel me''

at the end of the day my 2 cents dont count worth spit if you ' like an loved what you created an achieved then you achieved your goal point blank ' if not your jus waisten your time puffering''

btw didnt i tell yo monkey ass i already ordered some moniters and protools lse lol i know what i'm doin man.

dont get bent outta shape okay ' if you do your weak minded '

is wayne brady gonna have to smack a b!tch 'lol
peace snizzy 'good work ' hope i diddnt offend you jus being myself
THE TRUTH ' im as harsh as reality if you aint see it then you aint live in the NOW'

Last edited:
im jus saying if your (serious) enough to put something out' you'd want people to listen too some quality right ' if your serious then youll take it serious ' an not throw anythin out cause you feel forced too cause its been to long ' you do you ' u wait till the times ready to drop ' not when they want your ish to drop you feel me''

at the end of the day my 2 cents dont count worth spit if you ' like an loved what you created an achieved what your goal was ' if not your jus waisten your time puffering''

Truth fam, i know what i'm doing and even though i may not agree with what you or what some other people may say regarding my current project and projects, im always listening to those who listen to me. Thank you again bruh, i gotta run, make that double cd and stop playin foo muhaha

Last edited:
sorry ima have to delete this its taking space in my hard drive sorry not worth storing ' no point intended' peace

lol cold, you win i give up man
dont trip i only keeped the songs i digged ' like bout 5 cuts - b-i,f,v r my favs but u know when it comes to it -it doesnt have to sound dope to me as long as it gots the feel that does it for me ' sorry i was being so harsh ' but i guess in the late 60 an 70 s they didnt have the quality we have an there songs are timeless so i guess it all comes down to the feel cause -if we really think bout it ' i prefer mistakes an unclear beats compared to all touched up -i guess its the feel of the songs not stupid mixing = it tends to mess wit me' i love clear tracks on a quality level but i also love tracks wit a lil bit of grit - i guess it depends - it depends what type of sound your going for ' its jus when the mood strikes like instincs - it comes down to personal preference .

Last edited:
whatttttt!!! snizz you came a long way nigga and dis **** is well respected!!. burnitup,wreckage,wordfromsponsors are krazy mane a nigga cant even get to anything else cuz of how hard these hit. very original and creative **** you got goin through deez tracks

c)toonami is crazy 2

After further listening, still a good album. I like it overall, but my biggest complaints is that on a few of the songs the drums are just weak, and you need to turn your vocals up!! I have found myself struggling to hear what you are saying in the car. Good job though man, I'm bangin it.

Nicro i'm sorry a few of the songs got that thorn in em' sorry about that man, but thank you for the honest constructive feed my man and more importantly thank you for listening. I'm definately keeping this in mind for my next release and upgrading my whole setup in the process as well to correct these small errors.

Gilson, spinner, ronnie, strakt, m21m tmuzik and others thank you as well for dl'ng and taking a chance on a brotha as well. It's highly appreciated yall, thank you again.

Last edited:
Back