Its HARD to sell beats.

G

GregGully

:hello: QUESTION; Pharrell, Just Blaze, Kanye, DRE, Heatmakerz, If Jay-Z can get beats from these people why would he wanna F with a local kid. ANSWER; Because you are that next hot sh! and none of them names can see you when it comes to these beats. Confidence Is the first and most important thing. You have to really believe that you belong in this game. If you dont have Big Balls You Are thru. Imagine the day that you do get into def jam or warner bros records because you got a good connect. And as your walking by the security guards on your way to the elevator were an A&R secretary is gonna meet you to take you into the office were maybe all of your dreams will become a reality. you realize that now you really better have the hottest **** on earth because everybody is gonna be looking to see what you got. Who are you and why are you here? So to sell Beats Mainstream Rule#1 CONFIDENCE.

-Experience be the best teacher

yeah i know it's like you wanna be holding the cd that is as hot as lava...no.....noooooo no wait godfire in ur pock-ket am i getting it man I mean when you touch you want your hand to look like a kraft singles sandwich man....yeah...(the sarcasm has left me).........yeah right~ cause the industry is full of people on top of you (looking down) like why are they here don't they know I HAVE THE CD..SO HOT IT;S LIKE THE PHOENIX man (in burnout accent). Don't waste ya time get Mos def or somebody like that and then be like damn this sounds just as good if it were JAY-Z on "my" track

Back