I'm Sharing a sample, and asking for help.

JehfreeBeats

I rarely ever come on here and request things, but I am in need of a sound, so instead of just asking and leaching, I thought I would share a sample.

First, i'm looking for this tambourine type sound thats used in this beat(see first link) its like a tambourine sound over the clap, my boy Dibiase made the beat, but even he don't remember what kit he got it from. If any of you have it, or a sound very similar to it, please share, i'd appreciate it.

heres the sound im talking about:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73357127d7e64982/

and heres the sample I promised for helping out:

Norman Feels "Something In Me"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/733571722212ddf3/

Thanks again guys,

Jeh-Free Beats

Last edited:
i mean i got tambourines up the ass (no homo) i think its all in how he used it....if you want em lemme know

i think its just a hi pitched tamb with a lil reverb

Last edited:
Nice Sample. I just loaded up a kit called Deadly Drums. I think there's some Tambs in there. check it out. zshare.net/download/73358596cfbaf5d0/

i mean i got tambourines up the ass (no homo) i think its all in how he used it....if you want em lemme know

i think its just a hi pitched tamb with a lil reverb

Yeah if you don't mind send me a few and I'll experiment with some effects.
Thanks.

And thanks usual for that link, I'll check that out too.

damn this fools is mentaly challenged physicaly aswell moron do your reasearch u got everthing at your finger tips ' lam' o do your homewerk kidd'' stupid sukcas like this give producing a bad name you come up wit the sound back in the days were the was no net who did producers ask no one they made it happen no matter what '' sounds like your being lazy an lazy is a sin slouth ''your like the most ridiculous beatsmith i ever came across ' ur what they call a (poser)put ur skills up so i can wip that ass like ur pops use too 'punk b!tch wont battle me cause he sucks ass ''

Last edited:
damn this fools is mentaly challenged physicaly aswell moron do your reasearch u got everthing at your finger tips ' lam' o do your homewerk kidd'' stupid sukcas like this give producing a bad name you come up wit the sound back in the days were the was no net who did producers ask no one they made it happen no matter what '' sounds like your being lazy an lazy is a sin slouth ''your like the most ridiculous beatsmith i ever came across ' ur what they call a (poser)put ur skills up so i can wip that ass like ur pops use too 'punk b!tch wont battle me cause he sucks ass ''
he is a douche but calm down lol

I'm even cool about it even sharing a sample,and I still get flamed lol.
Oh well. I'm glad I'm not like that :)

Srm, sup with those tambs?

LMFO.....while you at it you should change your avatar too, that **** is mad pussy, you look like a little *****...and it aint even about truth burnin em, i just aint a fan of jehfree or whatever his name is

LMFO.....while you at it you should change your avatar too, that **** is mad pussy, you look like a little *****...and it aint even about truth burnin em, i just aint a fan of jehfree or whatever his name is
lets jus battle jef so u can show everybody how low your confidence is ' where your boyfriend at with the same pic vice versa'your boyfriend rob got slung '

Back