I want to battle someone....anyone..

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Two out of three battle. You provide first sample, a beat you already made or fresh, I'll provide second. If it's a tie, the person with the least amount of votes (votes added together from the first two) provides the third sample. First name that post up will be battling me, no group battles for this one. Both of mine will be fresh. I feel like sampling something today. Oh, and don't worry, I will provide a soul sample since people complained about the sample I provided before (yet it was downloaded 200 times in a less than a week). Let's get it!

Two out of three battle. You provide first sample, a beat you already made or fresh, I'll provide second. If it's a tie, the person with the least amount of votes (votes added together from the first two) provides the third sample. First name that post up will be battling me, no group battles for this one. Both of mine will be fresh. I feel like sampling something today. Oh, and don't worry, I will provide a soul sample since people complained about the sample I provided before (yet it was downloaded 200 times in a less than a week). Let's get it!
what up im down i got the sample an i'll st up everything u down or what ! im ready lets get it started son ''

Back