I really dont want to do this

Remo Da Produca

Like the subject,I dont realy want to do this but I have no where else to turn to.Im tryin to find some piano rock samples.Ive been so f***** frustrated...Any,I'm lookin for samples similar to Jefferson Starshipor anything like that.I'm not tryin to copy him but I always liked the way Just Blaze flips them and I dont really want the song but just the artists.If anybody would help me out,i would be gracious.

British Library Sound Archive.

That's where Just's been digging lately. Look em up on Google or some ****.

Generic White Boy said:
British Library Sound Archive.

That's where Just's been digging lately. Look em up on Google or some ****.

god dammit keep your mouth shut...

:)

Yo,this site is all about helping ppl.Eventually I probably would have heard the website alredy but big ups to generic.I dont how to find sons on there so if anybody can give me sum hints.I dont know crap about rock,Ima soul man.....

if u need piano samples type piano in your p2p file sharing program or try this...the-breaks.com...no www

u type in an artist and all the names of the samples are in there...u might find something...peace

www.soundclick.com/decifersounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Remo Da Produca said:
Yo,this site is all about helping ppl.Eventually I probably would have heard the website alredy but big ups to generic.I dont how to find sons on there so if anybody can give me sum hints.I dont know crap about rock,Ima soul man.....
learn it. listen to some rock radio. samplin music isnt about rapin u gotta have more respect for it than that. listen to some oldies rock stations find out who some artists that u like on there are and start working from there

haha man y'all are unreal! you make out like just blaze found that himself. that brother jacks all his ideas...they all do.

playas dont start gettin pretentios about music. thats all that makes us different from actors.

the truthe™ said:
haha man y'all are unreal! you make out like just blaze found that himself. that brother jacks all his ideas...they all do.

playas dont start gettin pretentios about music. thats all that makes us different from actors.

nah...of course not.....but the less people you have flooding something the less it gets exploited......lol....which is why i dont tell people what i sample from...

**** your from the uk....wanna trade some vinyl?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe man, i doubt i've got anythin think u want. its all like sound tracks to chinese films & ish!

if u like good funk & soul records check this store out:

www.avidrecords-uk.com

i went into their oxford store & they have so much dope stuff! the guy said they can get pretty much anything for a price.

Back