I need to sample a voice cuz dey usin it wrong and turn a hot line into a hot song

bdondaunique1

How can i sample out some ones voice from a song without the beat or do i need an accapella and if so where can i go to get them

bdondaunique1 said:
How can i sample out some ones voice from a song without the beat or do i need an accapella and if so where can i go to get them

your likely to get alot of abrasive responses from people on here, asking a question like that, or from wat it seems no responses.....just thought id warn u.

anyway as far as im aware there is absolutely no way to just lift a vocal off a song, as once it is mixed onto cd/vinyl/wateva it is mixed to two tracks. whereas if u were able to get ure hands on the original studio recordings u would have each seperate instrument/vocal on a different track therefor u could just solo the required vocal track and you'd be good. in other words no u cant.

with some delicate eqing and filtering i doubt you would be able to completely isolate someones vocals but there is a good chance u could get rid of some unwanted frequencies/ istruments e.g. if u had a song with just a singer and a bassline u could put a high pass filter on the song and/or eq it so that all the lower frequncies have been cut. this way the bassline may be cut or have less presence leaving the vocals the main stand out feature of the track 4 u to manipulate providing the singer aint barry white.

finally i heard theres something called vremover that claims to do something along the lines of wat ure askin 4, ive never seen it or tried it so ure gonna have to check that one out ureself buddy...

in terms of getting acapellas i dnt kno were u would get them....try askin the record label to send u some...

hope that helped and any1 feel free to correct me

Back