I need powerful strings...

Bro_Random

I'm looking for those powerful strings that all the rap beats have. Its similar to the motif's Biggie Bows. Thanks in advance. I got reason 3.

if you got reason and you're looking for orchestral sounds, i HIGHLY recommend the miroslav refills on from sonic reality on esoundz.com... those are some sick ass sounds in those refills, i believe they have a string library.. check it out.. and if u order something, put my name JBeeZy as the referrer and we'll both get $5 in "epointz" to get taken off your purchase.

J

you might just wanna get some soundfonts and layer e'm. I

t's also in how you play e'm, if you hit a C in the third octave, it wont sound as FULL as it would if you hit the C in the third, fourth and fifth octave's all at the SAME TIME.

U pickin up what I'm puttin down?

think chords

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand about stacking and chords and all that to make the sound sound fuller... its just that my strings sound fake and not like real strings naw mean.

^^^^

Im having the same problem yo. I got Reason 3 as well.

Get Sound Racks!!! Hands Down Get Motif, Fantom, or Try a Triton Rack(s) and when u get it sync them together oh snap gota go my teacher is comin'

Last edited:
u kno how much bread it'll cost to get those racks??? you're looking for string samples, and the miroslav refills are the s hit... i have all 6 of them, i bought the bundle, and i kno u wont be dissapointed...

Back