I need Inspiration......

ajrap2

Any good old school song you guys would love to see/hear sampled??

Doesn't matter how old or how strange the sample/song is. i just need some inspiration right now and Im kinda at a road-block nah mean....

So yea throw some ideas at me.

if your remaking sampled songs you should do more money more problems.mase and diddy the good ol days. its not too old school....

Here's a favorite of mine.

The Velvet Underground-Venus in Furs

that song from bustin loose, the one at the end where the kids were singing. na, na, na, nah, nah...you know

i been saying i was gonna do it but dont have time and never could find it. if you do find it hit me up, been wanting to hear that cut forever...still wanna hear what you can do with it tho

:monkey:

just stop making beats for a little bit and get some sunshine,moonlight,cold weather, or snowy weather..rainy weather..and read the production credits of records or cd albums of old bands or just get outside and relax life imitates art and art imitates life....that's my advice...let someone outside of ya house piss you off ...once calmed down go in the booth or basement and start the "bangdout" session with 88 bpms or higher to get that " fury feeling out like you noddin ya head to a just blaze track or whatver a T.I LIL JOHN DAVID BANNER MF DOOM DRE OR WHO EVER you listening to even the punk rock ...run dmc walk this way or somethin

eccentric1 said:
just stop making beats for a little bit and get some sunshine,moonlight,cold weather, or snowy weather..rainy weather..and read the production credits of records or cd albums of old bands or just get outside and relax life imitates art and art imitates life....that's my advice...let someone outside of ya house piss you off ...once calmed down go in the booth or basement and start the "bangdout" session with 88 bpms or higher to get that " fury feeling out like you noddin ya head to a just blaze track or whatver a T.I LIL JOHN DAVID BANNER MF DOOM DRE OR WHO EVER you listening to even the punk rock ...run dmc walk this way or somethin
QFT!!

cut up some old school lullabys off a 45!

Authenic said:
Here a old ass sample I had its pretty dope

That Linda Jones sample is pretty dope...heres something I threw together quick, just 16 bars, still trying to find the right hook, or right chop up. I dont really like it, but, eh. If I feel like it later Imma redo it, either the drums or the whole thing.

DJ cope said:
thats pretty clean homie..i was just waitin for somethin else to drop in but the loop is coo

Yea, Im still working on putting another loop in there or a chop or something.

Back