how to sample a sound and make a new melody

B

Bmiles

I am new to sampling because i am used to playing it out on my fantom x6. i am happy with the sounds but i want warmer more realistic sounds. I want to sample a single guitar sound and be able to play it all the way down my keyboard like a patch sound. How do I do that?

Im faced with the similar situation. I to have just been adjusting the tempo of the sample in the sample parameter screen, to the tempo I have on the keyboard, and play it out....But I want that warmer sound as well....WHen I adjust the tempo it either slows or speds up the sample with a lil distortion. I just want to be able to keep the original feel of the sample (with my our effects), and drop it in tempo to my drums whether they be slow or fast

dHanEdIEsiL said:
Im faced with the similar situation. I to have just been adjusting the tempo of the sample in the sample parameter screen, to the tempo I have on the keyboard, and play it out....But I want that warmer sound as well....WHen I adjust the tempo it either slows or speds up the sample with a lil distortion. I just want to be able to keep the original feel of the sample (with my our effects), and drop it in tempo to my drums whether they be slow or fast

You must learn the art of timestretching my son! Figure out how the timestretch works in the keyboard and just have a ball. :monkey:

Back