how much do it cost 2 press a vynal record?

I tried to find this out a few years ago... like 07 or 06 and the conclusion was they wanted a minum order of 1000. and I didn't even ask a price. I don't recall the name of the place it was some kind of CD/DVD all around duplication place. I bet it'd be a lil harder to find a place now?

I'd like to know a place that would do short run vinyl production. like 100 max.

there's this dude in Finland who's "making vinyls"..

prices are good too

12" = 20-25€

10" = 23€

7" = 16-20€

you just gotta send him the tracks you want to have on the vinyl and *BANG* there you have it.

i know.. im going to make my beat tape on vinyl. i just gotta mix them beats very well. gotta filter out the very very low frequencies or the needle will skip like hell. ...atleast that's what i heard.

yeah you're right.. but arent they still 80-90% like a real vinyl record. might not last as long and all but still. ...again, that's just what i've heard.
Yep, they should be alright.

And it's pretty much the only way to get your own tracks on a record unless you are willing to get hundreds of copies.

i know.. im going to make my beat tape on vinyl. i just gotta mix them beats very well. gotta filter out the very very low frequencies or the needle will skip like hell. ...atleast that's what i heard.

Damn, I would buy that! Let me know..

Damn, I would buy that! Let me know..
hhaha, i was actually planning on making just one copy of it. for myself. so i could put it on my record shelf and show it to my grandchildren in the future. :D "look what grandpa did when he was younger. do you know what this black round thing is? do you?"

We got Danish Vinyl Productions over here, but they only do artists signed to them, and they pretty much only sign Rock and don't have one Hiphop act, so that kinda sucks.

I think that somebody was running this kind of service from the UK. Try googling for dub plates and see what you get.

Wow, did you look at a price quotes?!
For 50 12"s plain white sleeve and label..$732.50.
7" is $549

Crazy crazy

Back