How to find weird, obscure samples online?

plotneezy

Hello! So right now I am not in a position to physically crate dig, so I've been e digging. I love to sample weird, random, and really obscure stuff you wouldn't think to sample. Anyways, a lot of this stuff is just on blogs with a certain genre of music, which is great, but I really want to find just weird stuff and there doesn't seem to be a place for it. Granted, some of it I find myself just through life (e.g. I sampled a theme from a video game from when I was younger recently), and I was just wondering where you guys go online to find this sort of thing.

Thanks!

The same way you would find them without the internet dig, dig and dig! Digging isn't just about listening to the music either take note of the artists, find more of there stuff and find out who composed it and find more of there production which will bring you to a new artist and so on. Don't just search for the genre you want to sample in google either, search for a artist or album and it will bring you to a new blog that you wouldn't of found otherwise. Hope this helps

Find One Band w/Song, Search It On Youtube, Look At Suggested Videos, That Could Work

I mostly just dig through youtube bv clicking constantly through the related videos on the right side of the screen. This mostly brings you to some weird obscure parts of youtube, but in turn you will also be brought to weird obscure samples that you can use. Just be careful, I put a lot of emphasis on the word "weird" here.

Back