How Do You Do This 2 A Sample!! Pls Help

In fl studio just have the samples cut itself and use the step sequencer. Program a few in a row to get this sound.

Yeah I really didnt like those songs either, but its all just where you start the sample from and then spacing them the right distance apart. Im not sure what equipment your using, but for intstance I use reason and I would just load the sample in the sampler (NNXT), chop it into the segments (ooh, ah, eeh, etc.) and then set one (ooh) so it starts right at the beginning and then another so it starts a little after the beginning making a oh. Then with my midi controller play ooh oh oh oh ooh ooh, quantise it if you want it just like he did and there you go.

hmm, i didn't think beat '2' was that bad, its not the 'worst' i've heard... lotta garbage out there, this isn't terrible... and its even under the category "Alternative Hip-Hop"

ya'll trippen dude ****ted on the first track. i dunno about the quality cause im on a laptop but this beat is hot. and i dont tend to like to many peoples tracks, but this was on point. very original

Adlib311 said:
ya'll trippen dude ****ted on the first track. i dunno about the quality cause im on a laptop but this beat is hot. and i dont tend to like to many peoples tracks, but this was on point. very original

these beats are somewhere between grime and uk garage not that original over here

beat 2 is nice though (first one)

Im not tryin talk shyt about the dude I just said I didnt like it. Just not my style. And yeah there is a whole lot worse out there.

i think the beats are pretty sick. Better than alot of ppl that "want the Kanye/Heatmakerz/whoever producer" sound. You know? To get the sample to loop, you place the notes how you want. Simple. Next you could try adjusting the BPM to get a better loop? In the case of that track "2," if you want the sample to jump like that, send the sample to the piano roll. Highlight the note(s) hold ALT and press U (CTRL and U if you're not using FL6) then turn the nob that says "Time Mul" it'll split the note more or less as you see fit.

bte there are uk grime tracks

VBM said:
i think the beats are pretty sick. Better than alot of ppl that "want the Kanye/Heatmakerz/whoever producer" sound. You know? To get the sample to loop, you place the notes how you want. Simple. Next you could try adjusting the BPM to get a better loop? In the case of that track "2," if you want the sample to jump like that, send the sample to the piano roll. Highlight the note(s) hold ALT and press U (CTRL and U if you're not using FL6) then turn the nob that says "Time Mul" it'll split the note more or less as you see fit.

dude u made my year :D thats wot i wanted thx very much

the guy hu producer this is only 16 i have 100 of his beats he has a diff style this tracks are not his besy work but back 2 the point thx

Last edited:
Back