How to create that mobb deep/alchemist bassline??

H-Dot Beats

where would i find a bass sound or how do i create that alchemist/mobb deep bass like you hear in most of his beats?Thanks.

like old mobb deep or black cocaine???? alchemist beats are usually mainly sampled, from a wide variety of genres but he uses a lot of spanish records, which seem to have pretty good basslines. justch watch youtube vids on al you'll see what i mean.

otherwise any daw can produce a good bass patch, just take a simple sine wave and mess around with the cutoff/resonance a little bit and you'll have a basic, simple hip hop bassline. later on you can mess around with multiple oscillators and lfos to get more custom sounding shit

A lot of ALC basslines are samples with a low pass filter on it , but if you can play by ear you can try the boo bass on fl studio which works great , even 9th wonder used it

I use SubBoomBass and i love it. It has all types of basses but it focuses, primarily on deep sub basses. You can alter the ADSR and change the waveform into any type of bass. My personal favorite is NY Low Bass. I think that's what it's called.
Until i got SubBoomBass i used BooBass and filtered it to make it sound like a sub bass. I would loose the shake but i would use bass boost until it sounded right.
If you got reason you can use the HyperBottom bass. It's a classic Hip Hop sounding bass and you can easily change it to sound the way you want.

Last edited:
Back