How Big Is Yours.....

dj alonzo said:
I think we got a winner :bigeyes:

so far for sure..

but you can never know what'll happen next :D

i might be on a good run today and get my dad into bringing me his old collection

baggysound said:

i feel you

and eventually after i die all my vinyl will be heated up so it melts and they will make a casket out of it, so i literally will take my vinyl into my grave :D ;)

Thats what I'm talking about!

We on the same page, baggy...

:cheers:

And DAMN Mystile, I'm jealous!

I hope all them records don't get warped sitting in a storage space for a long-ass time...

I have approx 1,600+ lp's

however, i have more of some genres than others. I've really walked away with some choice listening material as well that i wouldnt have heard...

-Lodger

Last edited:
jay_jizle said:

And DAMN Mystile, I'm jealous!

I hope all them records don't get warped sitting in a storage space for a long-ass time...

id like to be able to take them out of there, but i really do not have the room anywhere

Soulfool88 said:
big,
girls see it and they're like WOW thats big, I say, yea it is
I'm talkin bout my 12 inches
lmao females love that i have over 80 12 inches(yes i mean 80 times 12) they say im a blessed man

Win T-I-P said:
hmmm im tryna do somethin different....i dig digitally....

i got like 17 GB's

you can't compare vinyl to digial media..

that's like comparing a virtal keyboard emulator with a moog :D

i jus started producing like 3 months ago but i grew up in 2 different "music households," therefore just from inheritance i got like 1000 (not that i've checked them all out YET). but in my personal collection of actual records that are for sampling, i got bout five records! LOL. but i dig at a record store nd then download the songs. only problem i run into is that if i dont have the liner notes nd all dat ****, wen i write down the song i sampled i aint got who enigineered or even what record company and all that bull**** u gotta put on these samples. but im SERIOUSLY builiding my collection over the summer.

when i first started collecting at 16 i was lucky enough to find a dj who was gettin rid of alot of vinyl so i got like 850 records from him then from moving around so much i was unlucky enough to lose every piece i had, so now that i am collecting again i got maybe 180 records, about 30 of em are hip hop but i decided to not bye hip hop on vinyl anymore. oh yeah and i also have bought 120 45's i forgot about.

between 15 and 20 thousand, and growing i was blessed in when i started asking people were like yea i got from late 50's to the 90's

I got bout 60 it seems like them salvation army and thrift stores got alot of mozart and barach stuff. guess u gotta actually go to the store sometimes to get a real classic. but I did find some hot records at thrift stores for bout 50cents to a dollar.

http://www.soundclick.com/thadrummerboi

i got about 300.......all very rare..i sell them for 20 bucks and up

Back