Here's a Sample 2 Flip If U Can Handle It

Okay, I started on the second one, this is what I go so far, I rushed the drum programming, but I'll work on it some more tomorrow. I have to work early tommorrow morning so I calling it quits for now...

peace....
I just want to know if anyone has access to oink.me.uk There is tons of samples there. If anyone is a memeber PPPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSE invite me in. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSEEE (I will hook you up with some very fine females if you do!!!) peace

For the dude who asked where the sample is from, thats smiling faces by the doors, nicely flipped guys.

whats good,
i took a stab at the faces sample, ima try to do the next sample later on,
i didnt mix it, so i dont know exactly what yall will be hearin, but if u turn it up a little, it should be cool,

anyways, let me know what yall think
oh and by the way, can someone tell me the artist and the name of both samples

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
DaKillaB said:
whats good,
i took a stab at the faces sample, ima try to do the next sample later on,
i didnt mix it, so i dont know exactly what yall will be hearin, but if u turn it up a little, it should be cool,

anyways, let me know what yall think
oh and by the way, can someone tell me the artist and the name of both samples

Peace!
that was real real real good killa...

respect elohim,

anyone else got any opinions,
by the way, can anyone PLEASE hook me up with the names and artists of these samples,

Peace!

whats good,

i messed around with the second sample ("here u go", i doubt thats its name)
i didnt mix this one either, but if u listen through headphones, or turn it up, it should be fine,
let me know what yall think, good or bad,

oh and can someone post the name of both samples, including the artist

Peace!

DaKillaB said:
whats good,

i messed around with the second sample ("here u go", i doubt thats its name)
i didnt mix this one either, but if u listen through headphones, or turn it up, it should be fine,
let me know what yall think, good or bad,

oh and can someone post the name of both samples, including the artist

Peace!

Was feelin' that

Yeah...so I just looped it...so what...! I think it's good for someone who's not a beat maker...

Excuse the bad vocals...it was an afterthought - so I had to speed up the whole damn track :(

:monkey:

Last edited:
Back