Help!!!. I am looking for a specific sample!!

TheMTtakeover

Okay. Guys I need help finding a sample to a beat I made a while back. I kept all project files except the sample =[[. I can't remember the song I sampled though.

I named the beat "I'm not in the desert though" and I remember that either that either the band name or the song name or the album name was Oasis. I know this isn't much help but it would be awesome if I could find the sample to re-create the beat. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

I made a loop of the intro to the beat where it is just the sample and my old tag playing. You can listen to it at the following link.

Looking For Sample — Pink Island Turtle

i can't post links yet, so i can't point you directly to what i'm able to find.
but this definitely sounds like oasis, however it also sounds distorted.
perhaps you sampled it off youtube, off an acoustic version of a song by oasis, or maybe Noel Gallagher
look for the song "whatever", by oasis. maybe an acoustic version?

i can't post links yet, so i can't point you directly to what i'm able to find.
but this definitely sounds like oasis, however it also sounds distorted.
perhaps you sampled it off youtube, off an acoustic version of a song by oasis, or maybe Noel Gallagher
look for the song "whatever", by oasis. maybe an acoustic version?

HOLY SHIT!! That is it it man!!! Thank you so much for that. Yeah. It sounds different I got the version I sampled from a backing track company called Ameritz. I feel like I owe you now. Is there anything I can do to help you out? If so let me know.

haha, no problem man, i just listened to it and i knew it must have been oasis or smth.
you can always give feedback on my tracks, anyway you like. i've started a thread with some tracks here.
or you can p.m. me as well.
if you need anything else, just let me know. i'm always ready to help out where i can.

Back